Welcome to the website "VictoryArena.com-" owned by Saudi Media Company, a limited liability company established in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with its head office in Riyadh, Olaya Towers Building, 32nd floor “Location may change at any time therefore you are requested to visit our website or call us to confirm”.
- All materials displayed on the "VictoryArena.com" site, including but not limited to, pictures, graphics, information, news, advertisements and videos are protected by copyrights, intellectual property rights, trademark rights and copyright rights of the aforementioned site, owned and preserved by Saudi Media Company, Saudi Arabia and its associate companies or other parties that have licensed their materials to Saudi media company to usage.
- Restrictions on use:
By using the Site, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Upload or download files that contain software, materials, data or other information that you do not own or do not have a license for.
- Use this website in any way to send any commercial or unsolicited e-mail or any such misuse of the website.
- Uploading or downloading files on this site that contain viruses, corrupted data or any malicious software, or doing anything that might affect the integrity, reliability or continued availability of information on the site.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing or circulating materials or information containing defamation, violating laws, pornographic, obscene, violating Islamic teachings or public morals, or any illegal materials or information through the site.
- Participation through the ministry’s portal in irregular activities in the Kingdom
- Advertising - on the site - about any product or service that makes the site in violation of any system applied in any field.
- Using any means, software or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the website.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable, large or inappropriate load on the infrastructure of the site.
- All that is considered a violation of the Cybercrime Combating Law or any other related system in the Kingdom.
- All materials published on the website, are intended only for personal, non-commercial use. It is not permissible to copy, publish, reproduce, modify, upload, store or distribute these materials by any means of distribution. Any infringement or unlawful use of these materials - constitutes a violation to the copyrights, trademarks and other property rights belonging to Saudi Media Company.
- Misusing of the website materials, exposes the perpetrator to legal accountability and civil or criminal prosecution. He is also obligated to compensate for any damage done to the company and the website because of this infringement, and for any profit losses resulting from the unauthorized use of any website material under the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia copyright laws.
- Saudi Media Company shall not be liable towards the users of its VictoryArena.com website for any damages of any kind, whether based on negligence, including but not limited to any direct or indirect damages resulting from any errors or omissions from a technical operation standpoint or caused harm to the user due to his usage to unlicensed IT program.
- Saudi Media Company agrees to preserve the private data of its users and their privacy.
- Limitation of Liability:
The user acknowledges his full knowledge that communication via the Internet may be subject to interference or objection by others, and that the site does not replace the information available through the official authorities, and that requests and administrative procedures can be taken directly before the competent authorities, and accordingly, resorting to this portal remains the responsibility of the user In no event shall the site be liable for any losses or damages of any kind incurred by the user, or its reliance on any statement, opinion or advertisement on the site, or resulting from any delay in operation, communication failure, or problems accessing the network The Internet, equipment or software malfunctions, or the behavior or ideas of any person who accesses this portal, and thus the user hereby acknowledges and agrees that his exclusive and only way to treat any damage or loss that may occur as a result of his entry or use of this portal is to refrain from using it or entering it or not continue to do so.
- Criteria to comments and electronic participation:
All comments added in e-participation channels are subject to a filtering process to ensure that the commenter complies with the standards and controls for publishing comments. The administration has the right not to post any comments that it deems inappropriate for publication. In contrast, the responsibility of the statement remains upon the author, who published in violation of the laws of Saudi Arabia. It is noted that the criteria for posting comments include the following:
1- The commentator must abide by public morals, the kingdom’s regulations, and Islamic teachings and avoid using inappropriate or obscene expressions.
2- The comment should be focused on the topic under discussion and not stray from it in any way
3- Avoid falling into any personal criticism that does not aim to enrich the proposed idea.
4- Stay away from sectarian strife and avoid falling into any racist issues or sectarian differences.
5- Be specific when writing any Quranic texts or religious opinions, and it is preferable not to delve into them except by specialists.
6- Avoid writing any personal information, including any communication information.